We all know about the most used free file hosting server but the problem is that searching for any file on rapidshare is very difficult. So here are a few tricks that just let you search for specific files on rapishare easily.
Search Rapidshare with google.com
Just go to Google.com and punch “site:rapidshare.de” followed by:
- “inurl:pdf” for Ebooks in PDF Format
- “inurl:avi|wmv|mpg|nva” for Movies
- “inurl:mp3|ogg|wma” for Audio Files
- “inurl:exe” for executable application
- “inurl:zip|rar|7zip|tar” for RAR, ZIP, 7ZIP or TAR compressed archieve
Examples: If your searching for Google Earth in ZIP format, then you must search for
“site:rapidshare.de inurl:zip google earth” (obviously without the quotes)
Similarly if your searching for XYZ video, then it should be something like “site:rapidshare.de nurl:avi|wmv|mpg|nva XYZ”
Rapidshare Search engines
These were just a few examples there are even many more ways to do that.
Here’s list of 15 more search engine-